The CAWI system
CAWI is the name we use for the system on which SCROLL is based. It has been used for over 20 years to create and conduct thousands of surveys. Some of the largest Market and Social research agencies come to us with more complex projects that cannot be implemented using their usual systems or agencies.
CAWI is a powerful and flexible system with different components that can be combined to create complete solutions involving:
- Questionnaire creation. See Survey scripting
- Powerful programming features for implementing survey routing logic. See Survey scripting
- Complete control over display using HTML, js, css, jquery etc.
- Survey management tools - emails, quota control etc
- Offline mode for CAPI - see CAPMI
Advanced users of SCROLL have direct access to these underlying components.